that can bring any player closer to the flame.”
Play along with the greatest drummers in the world
Drumgenius, used by thousands of students and professional musicians all over the world, is the first encyclopedia of Grooves from Jazz to Rock as played by the masters of drums: a unique tool for any musician that wants to practice with an amazing expert virtual drummer and to expand the knowledge of any kind of rhythm, from the basic to the most complex one! The loops (stretchable) are accompanied by useful descriptions and discography references. The special “Clave” button helps to go deep into the nature of different rhythms.
Download the app for FREE and use the PREVIEW FUNCTION for listening to all the drum loops before deciding to download them. You have at disposal three free loops to download from the list of 400 DRUM LOOPS total, so you can test the player functions and enjoy the practice with Drumgenius!
See it at work!
Info & tips
- Drumgenius 1.6 works with iOS 7 or later.
- Drumgenius 1.6 for Android works with Android 2.3.3 onwards.
- Drumgenius 1.6 full pack (400 loops) is 840,9 MB in size.
- IMPORTANT: if you upgrade or reset your device you may lose your loops. In this case you have to uninstall Drumgenius and install again. Then follow the same purchase procedure you did before: Apple and Google Store will let you download again your loops with No Extra Charge. Follow the same procedure if you want to install the app on more than one device (of the same platform). For iOS users only: before recovering your loops (with no extra money) you have to accept anyway the purchase (of the same pack you purchased before!), then a pop-up appears, warning that you already bought the pack (this is Apple style).
- Listen carefully to the drum loop, measure its length, surf on the meter, breath and move your body following the time feel. When you feel comfortable, play or sing, trying to groove with the loop as much as you can and remember: DON’T MISS THE ONE!
- Click the Clave button to listen to the alternate version of the drum loop with clave. The suggested clave wants to be a point of reference for your explorations around the inner structure of rhythm: the backbone of the beat!
- Use time stretching wisely. For most of the drum loops I suggest to increase or decrease of no more than a 5% the original bpm
- All the drum loops have been realized by Mauro Battisti using a master keyboard and XLN Addictive Drum library